What time should I arrive at the venue?
When will the keynote begin?
Which are the nearest train/tube stations?
- Canary Wharf Tube Station / South Quay DLR Station
Can I get a discount on my ticket?
- Contact us for any discount request
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Can I cancel my ticket and get a refund?
- Yes if you cancel before the 12th March
What if I cannot pay by Eventbrite?
- It’s possible to use the Invoice + Bank Transfer payment route. The administrative fee is 6% by ticket.
Where can I find a map of the venue?
- On download floorplan on this link : www.cctvenues.co.uk/venues/canary-wharf-south-quay
Do you have a code of conduct?
- Yes, check out our code of conduct.
How can I give a talk at Aginext.io?
- As a spakers, Please use the Call for Papers which is usually open from 1st October to 1st December.
- As an attendee you can have a change to give a lighting talks during Lunch break, please Contact if you want to submit a lighting talk.
How do we choose the speakers and talks?
- 70% of the speakers have been invited and 30% has been selected by the call for papers process (usually open from 1st October to 1st December).
As a speakers when I will know if my submission has been accepted of not?
- If you submission has been accepted you will contacted by email between the 1st of December and 15th Decmber. If you submission has not been accepted you will be definitly informed by the end of January.
What is Aginext.io about?
- Aginext.io is a gathering of pioneers and thought-leaders to explore Agile’s and Lean’s emergence into new fields and business domains.
Who is Aginext.io 2018 for?
- Agile Practitioners interested in the most advanced agile practices as well as the emerging ones.
What to expect from the conference?
- Advanced Agile talks and workshops. An insight into the future of Agile. Networking with Agile Professionals.
How can you benefit from Aginext.io?
- Dive into Agile talks and workshops, mingle with coaches and speakers.
- Since the Agile Manifesto in 2001, Agile has evolved a lot, reached full maturity and spread across all industries. Nowadays Thousands of professionals have years of experience in Agile but it is still re-inventing itself. Therefore, for the 15th Birthday of the Agile Manifesto in 2016, we came up with the idea of a Conference for Agile Practitioners which will explore the most advanced agile practices and the emerging ones.
Aginext.io is for you if:
- You are not new to Agile
- You like to sharpen your knowledge
- You are ready to attend a talk about why Agile is probably already dead
- You like this joke about a pig, a chicken and a restaurant
Aginext.io in a nutshell:
- Aginext.io 2018 is a conference for Agile Practitioners interested in the most advanced Agile practices and the emerging ones. Come along and dive into Agile talks and workshops, mingle with coaches and speakers, and network with Agile Practitioners.